MACY 'S Sale

Friday 22 April 2011

I dont really know anything about curtain,  so it caught me by surprise when knowing that the cost can reach 4 figure for a custom made curtain and railing for the whole house. So for my new house i decided to use ready made curtain and install myself the curtain railing. Railing is cheap, around rm1-2 per meter, but ready made curtain is still expensive.  Got email from shopping n sales regarding macy warehouse sale. Take a half day leave to check it out. Lets check some of my haul's

I bought for the whole house, french plate curtain +day curtain


This one is impulse buying, final price is 2k, 70% discount, i guess no one can resist hehe.
Macy warehouse sale going to be my annual event from now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is for experience and information sharing only. The author will not be held responsible for any error,loss or inaccuracies for the info published

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP